Latest Bollywood News

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Hindu : Arts / Cinema : B for Bbuddah? Not him!

 You've got to hand it to him. Amitabh Bachchan has a knack of grabbing you by your neck and making you notice whatever he does. Currently the via media is his film Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap (BHTB) releasing on July 1. Co-produced by AB Corp and Viacom 18 under the direction of Puri Jagannadh, this can be added to the list of films written specially for him such as Paa, Cheeni Kum, Nishabd and Sarkar. “You give me more credit than I deserve. I'm happy that some roles come my way. I do not demand that something special be written for me. I just listen to the offers and decide what to do with them,” says the veteran.

The Hindu : Arts / Cinema : B for Bbuddah? Not him!

No comments:

Post a Comment